Friday, February 17, 2017

Big Mushy Happy Lump by Sarah Andersen REVIEW

For a book that doesn't have much substance in it, I don't know how I'm going to do an in depth review. But here I am, typing while shaking my head as I do so. What fun.

I always wanted the first Sarah Andersen collection but never bought it (because it's never on clearance ever). When I saw this on netgalley I knew that I had to read it and I waited until the great purging of the 'read now' section. (Currently, I aim to have so many books that I'm above 80% when I want  to review a lot of books at once. I am far from this goal.)

But, back to Sarah Andersen, I really really enjoyed this. It was super cute and for the most part very relatable to me. There are parts I did not agree with but I'm not going to hold that against Sarah Andersen because I am not a person that degrades people for daring to have a differing opinion.

The parts I appreciated the most were the parts where Sarah Andersen let us see a little bit more of how she is. Which like a lot of millennials is an anxious mess but she explains that she tries and that's the only thing that matters. I really appreciated her cat story. It was my favorite part.

So now, I want to add that I'm not too critical here because I don't see this book as something worth a critical review. I genuinely think that some books are genuinely made to not be taken too seriously. So enjoy the book if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment