Sunday, January 22, 2017

Unicorn Crossing by Dana Simpson REVIEW

Some people might feel shame when they have to write a review about a guilty pleasure. But I don't have to write a review and I don't feel bad. I read Razzle Dazzle Unicorn by Dana Simpson last year Andrew enjoyed it, so of course, when I saw this on netgalley I had to read it. Thankfully, it's read now and not dependent on my poor marketing skills for this blog.

The series is about Phoebe and Marigold a unicorn on their random adventures through life. I think the main reason why I enjoy it so much is that Marigold is so savage. Marigold and Dakota are my favorite characters in the series. And this series in it of itself is always a delight to read.

The wording used may be difficult for a child to understand, however, their is a very helpful glossary for those difficult words. There isn't harm in presenting this to a child, I mean, if your child is into unicorns go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment