Saturday, March 4, 2017

Bunny and The Bear by Eve Langlais REVIEW

The last time such a book as this came onto this blog, I feigned innocence because I honestly didn't know what I was getting myself into. In this case, I can't do that. I knew what I was doing when I decided to listen to this on audiobook at 2am. I am not ashamed.

I'm a little bit ashamed.

Now, for an erotica this is pretty fun? Eve mixes humor and sexual tension really well. This must be one of the most ridiculous eroticas that I have encountered in my few months of reviewing books but then I think about Small Favors and change my mind. There's some weird things out there people. A bunny and a bear have sex in this book in human form like how am I supposed to review this with a straight face? The answer is that my lips are on the left side of my face as I type this.

All jokes aside I actually enjoyed this. There was humor and it was something different. Definitely different. I liked it enough to want to read the rest of the series and to own physical copies? If possible?

This review isn't in depth because at it's core this book is erotica. If you pick up this book looking for something extraordinary, you're not going to find it. However, if you want to have a little fun, then by all means read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment