Wednesday, March 1, 2017

The 'Oh My Goodness It's February' Playlist

Hey, happy March! I collected songs that are new to me in February and put it in a playlist on youtube. Since it's now March, I thought I would share these songs with you. I have two books to review and will do so soon. Within this week most likely.

o1. Helium ;; Sia
Okay, so I saw Fifty Shades Darker with my best friend this month and I thought it was pretty good. But the movie doesn't really matter because the fucking soundtrack is awesome. Helium was my favorite song in the soundtrack and it's the one that I continued to listen to throughout the month so it made it to the final version of the playlist. It just seems like Sia can do no wrong in music.

o2. How Would You Feel by Ed Sheeran
Ed Sheeran is coming out with a new album this week and fuck me I am ready. How Would You Feel was one of my favorites of the songs that have been released ahead of the album and I listened to Eraser and LOVED IT but I can just listen to How Would You Feel for days. I have suspicions that there will be a lot of Ed Sheeran on next month's playlist. I can't wait!

o3. I Believe In You - Michael Buble
Oh Michael Buble, when he has a good song it's fucking good. The video and the song kind of tugged on my oh so sensitive period driven heart strings and made me cry. The song wasn't a hard obsession like some of the other songs on the playlist but this song is just so good. Not just catchy good but definitively good.

o4. I'll Follow You . Shinedown
This song almost didn't make it through my great purging of this playlist last week but I ended up keeping it because I really do like it. There's no legit reason for my affection of it. It just sounds nice.

o5. John Wayne ;; Lady Gaga
I just love Lady Gaga okay. So far, this album has been a big win. I didn't really like her last album but I like this one a lot more. I didn't like this song when I first heard it but the third time I heard it I loved it. Plus the music video is really cool.

o6. It Ain't Me by Kygo & Selena Gomez
There's nothing really special about this song it's just really catchy and the lyrics sound nice. Overall it suits Selena's voice and it's a nice listening experience.

o7. Ciao Adios - Anne-Marie
One of those badass breakup songs. I just like the sass man.

o8. Beauty and the Beast ; Ariana Grande & John Legend
One of my favorite songs as a kids and of course I'm going to love the remake if it's done by Ariana Grande and John Legend. It just sounds so nice.

o9. I Don't Wanna Live Forever . ZAYN
The original version of this song sucked. I don't know what went wrong but I suspect that the original tempo didn't suit Zayn's voice and Taylor just did that screeching that she's prone to do. However, this acoustic version is vastly superior. I feel that it suits the lyrics a lot better. Just my opinion.

1o. Our Tears by Hyorin & Park Seojun
This was my favorite song of this month. Hands down, goodbye, everyone go home. It sounds so nice and the lyrics are so good. This song made me want to watch the whole fucking drama. I haven't but it made me want to. I listen to this song probably five times a day at least. It's just too good. Too good.

No comments:

Post a Comment