Thursday, March 9, 2017

Stitched Volume One by Mariah Huehner REVIEW

Here I am again with the graphic novels. Well, more like there I go again with netgalley even though I have plenty of books to read and have been slacking. It's my goal this week to finish all the books I have in Bluefire.

So Stitched is about a girl name Crimson. She woke up in assumption's cemetery one day nor knowing who she was or where she came from. In reality she looks like a purple little Frankenstein's Monster. It's cute. She meets a small group of friends in this volume, a werewolf, a witch, a vampire, a hedgehog dog thing, and a monster from the blue lagoon? Something like that.

I was instantly pulled in, which is rare since I started delving deep into new books because I read a lot of various things and not everything is immeaduately attention grabbing. I wanted to know about Crimson just like she wanted to know about herself but it's just a first volume so I'm going to have to wait. Please don't keep me waiting long!

The art style is very cute, it reminds me of Invader Zim in a way, in fact, the whole thing kind of had Invader Zim vibes in my opinion.

It's not text heavy so a person could read it pretty quickly, I'd say give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment