Sunday, March 12, 2017

Lunarbaboon: the Daily Life of Parenthood by Christopher Grady REVIEW

I'm delighted to say that something that was meant to be humorous actually made me laugh today.

Lunarbaboon is simplistically drawn but makes up for it with great content. We're essentially following the author on his journey through parenthood through the good and bad. As not a parent it's very nice to live vicariously through these people that are parents.

The family in this book is very imaginative. Which is great. I live in a family that's more accomplishment based (which is also okay) and so I've never seen what an imaginative family is like.  They all have fun together and enjoy each other's company but not to the point where it's unrealistic. The author shows that sometimes there's an ulterior motive to what a parent does and this is true.

The book is a collection of comics, so I assume that there's somewhere you can go to get more information on this guy and see more comics but I will not link it here, as I am lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment