Monday, March 13, 2017

Just the Essentials: How Essential Oils Can Heal Your Skin, Improve Your Health, and Detox Your Life by Adina Grigore REVIEW

Some self-help books come off as really boring and judgmental. However, there are some that realize that sometimes humor and approachable language may be a better way to reach people. In general. Reading this, you now know that I reject that in my review writing but prefer it in books. All that being said, I liked this book on an information level and a reading level.

Adina is very passionate about her craft and it shows through this book. It's a lot about Essential Oils and she makes it very easy to understand.

For me, I never really thought about Essential Oils or anything like that, I just like things that smell nice. Very basic stuff over here but after I read this I really felt interested in trying some of this out. Though, probably not until I live on my own and feel secure enough to practice this stuff. Similarly to how I only practice cooking when the parents are working. To avoid unwanted attention. That being said, I think a lot of crafty people could enjoy this.

I was more interested in the recipes in the beginning but then I read the introduction and was just drawn in by Adina's writing style. Evidently, Adina can make awesome products and write well, The envy!

There isn't much to say about the book, it's enjoyable and informative without being too tedious to read. It's nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment