Friday, January 20, 2017

101 Amazing Things About Dog Lovers by Todd Hafer REVIEW

At first, I wasn't entirely sure why this book had a Christian tag but then I saw the faithful Bible quotes and realized why it was. I found no reason for the tag other than that and I'm not tagging it as so here. Sorry not sorry.

Don't let the cover of the book fool you, this is an informational book about dogs. I don't know if it was just me but I thought that this was going to be one of those coffee table books with cute pictures and one or two lines a page.

Life isn't that easy. But I did like this. You can never have enough informational books for pets. As long as owners are unintentionally negligent to their pets that they're needed.

The aesthetic of this book is really cute by the way, I had an edited page because I downloaded it from netgalley but I can see how delightful the final product could be.

I do recommend it if you're a general dog lover or have a dog. If you have a dog buy all the adorable information dog books there are. When I had pets, there were books that were specific per breed and they were delightful.

Pet owners, please make the effort to educate yourselves. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment