Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom REVIEW

Once upon a time like a year ago, I had to read something for a book report and like all college students I chose the smallest book that was available which was Tuesdays with Morrie.

I loved this book because it had a really good message and I am really sensitive to that sort of thing. I remember near the end of the book I was crying some ugly tears. Ugly tears that got trapped on my top eyelash and the weight of my tears kept that one eye closed until I wiped the tear off my eyelash, sad. It's a sad book.

There are some very valuable things that people can learn from this book but I also think that at the end of the day a lot of the messages are things that people should already know.

However, the book does show how a person that's dying views the world around them now that their time is severely limited. As a former CNA, I've seen a lot of different ways that people handled this point in their life. In fact, I think the book resonated with me more because I used to be a CNA.

Anyway, I do recommend this, it's a really good read.

No comments:

Post a Comment