Saturday, January 21, 2017

Higurashi; Cotton Drifting Arc Volume 1 by Ryukishi07 REVIEW

So, when I broke my promise from like ten days ago and went to the bookstore to buy books, I found this puppy in the clearance section at HPB. Higurashi was one of my more favorite animes when I was into anime. I also saw Galaxy Angel and would have bought it if it didn't have water damage.

Manga Rule #1; If it's your favorite anime, you absolutely have to buy the manga.

But as I was saying, this was one of my favorite animes. One of my favorite arcs of the anime was this specific arc and I didn't realize it until I started reading it. But yo, this arc is one of my favorites. It brings in Shion, essentially the best character in the franchise, and it's just hella messed up.

On one side, I'm happy that I got this on the first volume of this arc but at the same time I'm not because this isn't my favorite part of the arc. The arc starts slow but by the end you wish you were watching bunny videos. Just ah.

Higurashi is an intense series, don't read it if you don't like intense things. Otherwise, you should 10000000% read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment